The Dakota is a luxury boutique condominium, nestled on a hill overlooking Georgetown and Washington, DC, providing 14 exclusive units. Very large units (2,000 sf -2,670 sf) offer private elevator access, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, open floor plans and luxurious amenities that appeal to the most sophisticated homeowner! The 7-story Dakota provides two units per floor and its amenities include: marble entry foyers, hardwood flooring, formal dining rooms, living rooms with balconies, conservatories, media room/study, and gourmet kitchens. The spacious, one level living floor plans make these condominium units feel like single-family homes!
One of the first things you can’t help but notice is the fantastic views of Georgetown, the National Cathedral and Key Bridge. The Dakota is the epitome of upscale living! Located in Rosslyn, The Dakota is close to our nation’s capital, National Airport, Union Station and is only blocks away from the Rosslyn Metro station. In addition, I-66 and Route 29 (Lee Highway) are right around the corner- a true commuter’s delight!
Recently Rosslyn has become home to some of the most exclusive condominium buildings in Arlington County. In addition to The Dakota, there is Turnberry Tower, Residences at Waterview and Wooster and Mercer Lofts.
Rosslyn is located across the Potomac River from Washington, DC and has a true urban feel. Skyscrapers stretching up as much as 300 feet are prevalent. Rosslyn is working hard to add some nightlife to its mix of commercial and cityscape. While there certainly is a tremendous amount of commercial real estate and regional businesses located in Rosslyn (Price Waterhouse Coopers, Boeing Company, etc.), Rosslyn also has an artistic side- the Rosslyn Spectrum Theater, sculptures by local artists, an annual independent film festival and jazz festival, in September, help this “urban village” stand out as more than just a business destination.
Features & Amenities
• Panoramic Views of Georgetown & Key Bridge
• Exclusive Private Elevator Access to Individual Units
• Marble Foyer Flooring
• Formal Dining Rooms
• Media Room/Study
• Living Room offering gas fireplaces with built-in bookshelves
• Gourmet Kitchens with SS Appliances, 42” cabinets, Corian/Granite counters
• Breakfast Room (some models)
• Master Bath Separate Shower
• Master Bath Dual Vanities
• Hardwood Floors
• Porcelain Floors
• 9’ ceilings
• Tray Ceilings
• Custom Milled Moldings
• Washer / Dryer
• Outdoor Terraces
• Private Balconies off Master Bedroom
• Private Balconies/Terrace off Living Area
• Private Garage Parking
• Security System
• Multi-Media Outlets (CAT wiring)
• Pets allowed (size restriction)
• Blocks away from Rosslyn Metro
• 2 Bedroom, 2 full bath, 1 half bath; 14 units; 2,000- 2,670 sf
Arlington Transit (ART) serving Rosslyn
ART 61- Rosslyn-Court House Metro Shuttle
DC Circulator route serving Rosslyn: Dupont Georgetown- Rosslyn
Zipcar has locations throughout the Rosslyn-Ballston corridor
• To Woodbridge/Stafford- Located between North Moore Street and North Fort Myer Drive on Lee Hwy service road. From Metro: Exit west entrance and turn left (north) and proceed across 19th Street. Signs have been erected to help locate the line
• To Springfield/Burke- Located on North Kent Street
• More information about slug lines
Click here for a list of restaurants in Rosslyn!
Click here for places to shop in Rosslyn!
Click here to learn about the Rosslyn Farmers Market
*Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed*
*Contact local school boards for school boundaries, as they are subject to change*