Location meets style! The Hartford is a boutique mid-rise condominium in the heart of Clarendon- it is only ½ block from the Clarendon Metro. It is a contemporary and luxurious building- one of the most modern looking buildings in North Arlington. Tucked neatly behind its commercial counterpart on Wilson Blvd, which is home to Georgetown University’s Arlington location, TD Bank and a restaurant, The Hartford is surrounded by everything that is Clarendon.
Homeowners are greeted by a refined and elegant lobby. Each unit is light and bright with floor to ceiling windows. Most units have been updated with granite and hardwoods, and offer full sized washers and dryers.
What is The Hartford’s biggest selling point? Location, location, location! Enjoy all the benefits of living steps away from a mixture of residential, commercial and retail. Here you will find a wide variety of restaurants, nightclubs, health clubs, banking and retail, retail, retail!
The Clarendon Dog Park abuts the north side of the building. Arlington is well known for their dog parks and this one, like the others, is a social hub for Arlingtonian canines and humans alike!
• Boutique Building
• Fitness Facility
• Rooftop Terrace
• Garage Parking
• Secure Building
• Gourmet Kitchens
• Granite counter tops
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Maple Cabinetry
• Breakfast Bar
• Gas Fireplaces in Select Units
• Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
• Bamboo Floors (builder upgrade)
• Private Balconies
• Full Sized Washer/Dryer
• Gas Cooking
• Garage Parking
Walking Distance to The Hartford
• Clarendon Metro
• Clarendon Central Park- a war memorial dedicated to Arlington citizens that died in previous wars. Offers seasonal farmers market and concerts.
• Market Common Clarendon- offering retailers such as the Apple Store, Crate & Barrel, Barnes & Noble, Ethan Allan, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma
• Restaurants & Nightlife- The Cheesecake Factory, Harry’s Tap Room, La Tasca, Tandoori Nights, Eventide, Liberty Tavern, Faccia Luna, 3 Bar & Grill, Silver Diner, Tallula, Hard Times Café, Earls Sandwiches, Delhi Club, Moby Dick House of Kabobs, Mexicali Blues, The Boulevard Wood Grill, Baja Fresh, Clarendon Ballroom, Spider Kelly’s, Mister Days, Eleventh Street Lounge, The Clarendon Grill, IOTA Club & Cafe, Whitlow’s on Wilson, RiRa Irish Restaurant & Pub, Galaxy Hut
• Grocery- Whole Foods Market
*Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed*
*Contact local school boards for school boundaries, as they are subject to change*