Metro: Pentagon City
Website: Horizon House
Horizon House is an 11 story condominium building at 1300 Army Navy Drive in the Pentagon City section of Arlington, Virginia. Built in 1965, there are 291 residences with living space ranging from 548 square feet for an Efficiency model to 2,652 square feet for larger floor plans with 2 bedrooms.
The community is within walking distance to local shops and convenient to major roads. The Arlington Transit (ART) stops directly in front Horizon House. Community amenities include a 24 hour staffed front desk, community room, rooftop terrace, swimming pool, tennis court, convenience store, and 7 acres of landscaped grounds.
Features & Amenities
• 24 Hour Concierge Front Desk
• Utilities Included in Condo Fee
• Secure Building
• Outdoor Pool
• Tennis Court
• Picnic & Grill Area
• Roof Top Terrace
• On-Site Convenience Store
• Community Room
• Beauty Salon
• Pet Friendly
• Common Laundry (2 per floor)
• 7 Acres of Landscaped Grounds
• Arlington Transit (ART) stop in front of Horizon House
• Easy access to I-395, Washington DC, the Pentagon, I-66 and Reagan National Airport.
Arlington Ridge Civic Association
*Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed*
*Contact local school boards for school boundaries, as they are subject to change*