The Waterview Residences are centrally located in Rosslyn (1111 19th Street North in Arlington, VA 22209). They comprise of 2 crescent-shaped towers designed by Pei Cobb Freed & Partners- best known for their dramatic expansion and modernization of the Louvre in Paris. Waterview Condominiums are a high-rise, 133-unit, luxury building just at the foot of the bridge into Georgetown. Residents can enjoy panoramic views of monuments and the Washington D.C. skyline from each unit’s floor-to-ceiling windows!
The Waterview Residences are adjacent to Hotel Palomar – hotel residences are located on floors 15 and under, while 16-31 are strictly for residents of the Waterview Condominium. The top floor is dedicated to Penthouse condo living. Hotel Palomar is a member of the Kimpton Hotels family, with a myriad of accomodation options in the Greater Washington area.
Waterview residents enjoy access to all the facilities and services of the Hotel Palomar located directly below. From conference rooms and business services to bars, restaurants, and rooms for special events, the Waterview offers top-flight hotel services. Room service can be ordered from the Hotel Palomar’s Domaso Trattoria Moderna restaurant 24 hours a day or residents can just step out for a variety of cuisines available in the area.
One-, Two- and Three -bedroom floor plans are offered and can be shared with 2 pets per unit weighing 80lbs in total. These modern condominiums have luxurious finishes including Viking and Sub-Zero appliances, gourmet kitchens and marble baths. Building amenities include room service from the hotel, 24/7 concierge- including room service, fitness center with personal training, classes and spa treatments, indoor pool, underground garage parking and a roof-top terrace on the 31st floor where private parties can be held.
Enter through a private entrance with an elegant lobby like of a classy hotel and private resident’s only lounge. A 24-hour concierge is also at hand and willing to provide residents with any form of assistance that they may require.
A unit in the Waterview Residences displays stained-wood entry doors and hardwood flooring. Windows have solar shades and drapery pockets, while wonderful views can be enjoyed via floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Every unit has impeccable lighting (including under-cabinet task lighting) and the latest in home technology, as well as closet systems customized to the need of each homeowner. Kitchens are decked with granite countertops, Wood-Mode® cabinetry; large under-mount sinks with Grohe® faucets, top-of-the-line Sub-Zero® fully-integrated stainless steel refrigerators, and Viking appliances (i.e. dishwashers, ovens and cooktops, ovens, etc.).
Bathrooms are composed of designer baths made out of imported marble, while the floor is made of imported natural stone. All fixtures and hardware are from some of the best names in the business – citing Kohler, Waterworks and Dornbracht. Among other fixtures are brand name vanities, console tables, eco-friendly materials, and towel warmers. Selected residences also have deep-soaking tubs and frameless glass showers.
In-residences services include manicures and pedicures, pet-related services, as well as food catering. Convenience is also offered with dry cleaning with same-day delivery, shoe shines with overnight turn around. Other services also include tailoring, shoe repair, mail and package delivery and car detailing. Personal shoppers may also be contacted for shopping needs. Translation services are also offered.
Touring surrounding areas is made easy through transportation and limousine services as well as private tours of local museums, historical sites, monuments and landmarks. Reservations for lucrative restaurants and major local sporting and entertainment venues may also be requested.
This beautiful, prestigious community is walking distance to Georgetown as well as a number of restaurants and shopping options. Regan National and Washington Dulles International Airport, as well as downtown Washington, D.C., are all accessible from Waterview.
• Impressive Private Entrance
• 24-hour Concierge
• 24-hour Room Service from Hotel Palomar
• Elegant Lobby
• Private Residents-Only Lounge (catering available)
• Rooftop Observation Deck on 31st floor
• Fourth-floor Outdoor Terrace
• State-of-the-Art Spa and Fitness Center
• Indoor Pool with Sauna
• Valet Parking & Reserved Garage Parking
• Direct Access to Hotel Meeting and Function Space
• Fine-dining restaurant in Hotel Palomar
• Pets Allowed (2 Domestic Animals With Max. Weight 80lbs.)
• Hardwood flooring in all living areas
• Solar shades and drapery pockets at all windows
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with Solar shades and drapery
• Elegant Wood-Mode cabinets and custom made closets
• Imported Granite Countertops
• Stainless steel Sub-Zero refrigerators
• Viking dishwashers
• Viking ovens and cooktops
• Viking microwave ovens
• Under-Cabinet Task Lighting
• Designer Marble Baths
• Imported Stone Flooring
• Custom-designed Closet Systems
• Frameless Glass Showers in Select Residences
• Towel Warmers
• Kohler, Waterworks and Dombracht fixtures and hardware
• Selected residences have deep soaking tubs and frameless glass showers
Building Services Offered
• In-residence manicures/pedicures
• In-residence pet services
• In-residence catering
• Same day dry cleaning
• Overnight shoe shine
• Spa Treatments
• Fitness Training
• Tailoring and Shoe Repair
• Mail and package services
• Wine Tasting Classes
• Car Detailing
• Personal Shoppers at select shopping locations
• Translation Services
• Transportation and limousine services
• Private tours of museums, historical sites and monuments
• Special reservations at major local sporting and entertainment venues
Arlington Transit (ART) serving Rosslyn
ART 61- Rosslyn-Court House Metro Shuttle
DC Circulator route serving Rosslyn: Dupont Georgetown- Rosslyn
Zipcar has locations throughout the Rosslyn-Ballston corridor
• To Woodbridge/Stafford- Located between North Moore Street and North Fort Myer Drive on Lee Hwy service road. From Metro: Exit west entrance and turn left (north) and proceed across 19th Street. Signs have been erected to help locate the line
• To Springfield/Burke- Located on North Kent Street
• More information about slug lines
*Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed*
*Contact local school boards for school boundaries, as they are subject to change*