Website: West View at Ballston
West View at Ballston, a 10-story condominum conversion project, and its sister building- East View at Ballston, are easy commutes to Washington, DC via the Ballston Metro (Orange metro line). West View at Ballston is located down the street from the Ballston Metro and is only steps away from numerous MetroBus and Arlington Transit bus lines; in addition to several ZipCar locations.
West View at Ballston, is located at Fairfax Drive and North Vermont Street and offers 185 luxury residences with over 16 different floor plans. Unequaled in design, the building offers spacious one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den and two-bedroom condominiums. West View at Ballston units offer a home buyer choices between patios, balconies, decks or porches.
When converted to condominiums, both West View and East View were renovated to the highest standards, with up-to-the-minute designer kitchens and baths (see amenity list below).
Ballston is an area of sophistication offering dining, nightlife and culture. No matter your style or dining palate, Ballston provides plenty of options, in which residents can dine at a different restaurant nightly. Window shop at endless shops and boutiques or visit the Ballston Common Mall! Savor a coffee at a local café. Choose from beer pubs, wine bar and lounges. No matter your needs or mood, Ballston has something for everyone! West View at Ballston is conveniently located a few blocks from the Ballston Metro (Orange Line).
TThe Ballston location offers great parks, restaurants, health clubs, banking and convenient shopping. Home to the Washington Capitals Kettler Iceplex, visitors can watch the Capitals practice for free, while also shopping at the Ballston Common Mall. The Ballston-Clarendon corridor is a model of urban planning centered around bus and rail transportation hubs, making it easy to get to DC for work or for play- take the Orange Line to our nation’s museums, monuments and sport teams (the Capitals and Wizards play at the Verizon Center and the Nationals play at Nationals Park; all accessible via the Metro). Ballston is also home to leading colleges and universities including George Mason School of Law and Marymount University.
• 16 different floor plans
• Maple kitchen cabinetry
• Granite counter tops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Designer lighting packages
• Ceramic flooring in kitchen foyer and sunroom
• In unit stackable washer/dryer
• 2 blocks to Ballston Metro
• Red brick masonry exterior
• Rooftop pool and deck
• Business Center with WiFi
• Pet friendly (size restriction)
• Outdoor grilling area
• Bicycle storage
• Underground parking
SweetGreen, Rustico, The Front Page, First Down Sports Bar & Grill, PF Chang’s, Caribbean Breeze, Pinzimini, Willow, Bailey’s Pub & Grill, CarPool, Cosi, IHOP, Potbelly Sandwich, Big Buns, Ted’s Montana Grill, Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, Vapiano, Union Jack’s
Metrobus Routes Serving Ballston
• 1BCDEFZ- Wilson Boulevard-Fairfax
• 2ABCG- Washington Boulevard
• 10B- Hunting Towers-Ballston
• 22A- Barcroft-South Fairlington
• 23AC- McLean-Crystal City
• 25A,C,D- Ballston-Bradlee-Pentagon
• 25B- Landmark-Ballston
• 38B- Ballston-Farragut Square
Arlington Transit (ART) Serving Ballston
• ART 41- Court House-Ballston-Columbia Pike
• ART 42- Ballston-Pentagon
• ART 51- Ballston-Virginia Hospital Center
• ART 52- Ballston-Virginia Hospital Center-East Falls Church Metro
• ART 53- Ballston Metro-Old Glebe- East Falls Church Metro
• ART 62- Court House Metro- Lorcom Lane- Ballston Metro
• ART 75- Wakefield H.S.- Carlin Springs Road- Ballston
Zipcar has locations throughout the Rosslyn-Ballston corridor
Location: Corner of N. Stuart Street and Ninth Street, approximately one block north of the Ballston Commons Mall (Wilson Blvd and North Glebe Road) and south of the Ballston-MU Metro station.
Destinations: Springfield, Woodbridge, Lake Ridge and Stafford
Developer: Wills Companies
*Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed*
*Contact local school boards for school boundaries, as they are subject to change*