Metro: Court House
Management Co.: BRIM, Inc.
Woodbury Heights, a high-rise condominium building, sits atop one of the highest hills in Arlington and gets its name from Fort Woodbury, one of the forts built during the Civil War. It offers wonderful views of our nation’s capital and is conveniently located to the Court House Metro (Orange Line), many local restaurants/bars, banking, grocery (Harris Teeter- Clarendon), retail, movie cinemas & much more!
Woodbury Heights offers 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans. Each of the 2 bedroom units offers 2 full baths. Plus there are 6 two bedroom + den units, as well as 22 one bedroom + den units (offering 1 full, 1 half bath).
Features & Amenities
• 24-Hour Security
• Exercise Room
• Pet friendly
• Extra Storage
• Garage Parking
• Outdoor Pool
• Move-in/Move-out, 9 am-5 pm Monday thru Friday
• 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans
• Each 2BR unit offers 2 full baths
• 22 One Bedroom +Den units (864 sf), each offering 2 full baths
• 6 Two Bedroom +Den units (1,518- 1,626 sf), each offering 2 full + 1 half bath
• 1 Bedroom, 107units; 597- 1,088 sf
• 2 Bedroom, 63 units; 1,009- 1,626 sf
*Information is deemed to be accurate but not guaranteed*
*Contact local school boards for school boundaries, as they are subject to change*